WELCOME TO THE GEORGIA ORAL HEALTH COALITION
The mission of the Georgia Oral Health Coalition is to improve oral health and quality of life for all Georgians.
Our aim is to increase access to dental care, prevent and reduce dental caries, periodontal disease, oral-facial trauma, and tobacco use, and detect oral cancer in early stages in order to reduce its incidence.
In Georgia, every person enjoys optimal oral health to promote total well-being.
- Prevention is emphasized and treatment is available, accessible, affordable, and timely.
- Individuals, families, and communities are actively involved.
- Providers are engaged.
- Insurers act responsibly.
- Public and private entities work in partnership.
Goals of GOHC
To build a sustainable coalition to promote access to care and improvement of oral health in Georgia
- To maintain commitment from members for working toward goals and objectives established by the coalition
- To utilize the diverse collaborative efforts among members to raise oral health awareness in Georgia